t2blog14

-- ujean. on 7:37 PM

Today I started off in English. Ms. Greskiw was in a bad mood as usual, but now that I've come to expect it, it could be considered as her normal mood. We went through the Pearl questions, then read the third chapter, answering the "better" questions on the board written by Ms. Greskiw. I was really nervous for the Socials test, and that was with good reason. I probably completely failed that test. It wouldn't be a very good first impression to Mr. Sale when he comes back next class ><. There were some questions which I knew the answers to, but others... not so much... or more like not at all. I should have studied a lot more than just look through the pages and write them down in note form, since I thought writing it down would help me memorize. Of course, I could have tried memorizing it... it probably would've helped a lot more. We started watching Gladiator, which was painful because it was so boring. Ms. Wagner brought chips and timbits x3 which was good. William left the food he was going to bring at home haha. At lunchtime I studied for my science test, which I think I did pretty good on. That was a change in the day. During applied skills, we worked more on our projects, which was boring. I didn't get my notes checked which was good since now I have more time to impress Ms. Shipley lol. My usb still wasn't turned in xP. I have a feeling it was just taken. Actually, I pretty sure it was taken from the computer and kept. I'd like to find out which class was in the lab after ours was there last Friday, but I don't know if the librarian will be too annoyed to. Hmm... actually maybe I will. It won't be too much work x]. In science, we had our chapter test which was pretty good. We started getting points for being too noisy, so eventually we stayed after class for 5 minutes. Right after the test, we had time to work on our comic strip due NEXT MONDAY. So annoying. And I thought school was supposed to be a little more relaxing when nearing the winter break. Reality is the complete opposite, which sucks even more since I expect relaxed work, but instead I get pressure and get loaded, but I use my relaxed effort into the important things. I will probably fail a bunch of subjects before the break. When I got home, I read Breaking Dawn. I also did some English homework and French homework. I'll finish those up, and then I'll work on Science.

0 comments: