t2blog28

-- ujean. on 8:41 PM

Today was Day 2, and it was pretty fun.
We started with English, which was easy since we only had hot chocolate, candy (in my case 4 candies x]), our tests back, and a christmas word search. But I did badly on my tests so... it was ok.
Socials was painful. We discussed our questions. So that was pretty boring. We got our usernames and passwords for the forum. We also talked about the geography challenge, and people kept asking consecutive random questions and also kept disrupting the class, so eventually I got annoyed and said who cares when someone asked a question, after asking 5 other ones. Of course, with other people groaning as well, but Mr. Sale seemed to have thought I said it to him so I felt bad xP. And, in addition to that, we are getting the challenge on the first day back ><. It's going to be a horrible first day back from winter vacation with that AND a possible presentation in applied skills xP.
At lunch, I decorated Mr. Olson's class. Or rather, I was supposed to. All the grade 9's already had the decorations. We tried to get pizza, and it took a long time. Eventually I ordered it and we got to go outside to get it :). The party wasn't that fun. I didn't get a cup so I didn't get any pop :( and then I stuffed myself with junk food, so I felt really sick. We watched Iron Man instead of the dark knight, but I really wanted to watch the dark knight lol.
After school I went to Oakridge. Everytime I went to a food section my stomach felt weird.
Today... I won't actually do much haha. I will practise violin and maybe do a bit of applied skills.

0 comments: