t2blog39

-- ujean. on 3:15 PM

-.-
Same blogs over and over again.
Oh well, at least I don't need to spend that much effort and time here lol.
Save some time.
I worked on my powerpoint again, and I decided to follow the helpful hints on the churchill library website, and since my font was very small before, I read that my font could've been much larger. That made me very happy, since I took up many extra slides, so I could pass for being done now!! I probably won't add anything since I really don't know how to find any other information about short-term memory that I can understand. I remember finding this website about these "basic" equations of short-term memory. It was probably university level. I don't know, because I left after reading about equations ><.
Well, that's it.

0 comments: