t2blog78

-- ujean. on 4:37 PM

Today was AWESOME :D. Except for Math and French of course, those two are major boredom classes. Easy, but SOOO boring. Math we did the practice test and that was easy i finished half an hour before Ms. Lin decided to go over it. Perfect time for Socials! Since it was all quiet (most of the time lol) and in the beginning of Math I'm always in a hardworking mood... for anything but Math. And probably Chinese too. Even though I did practice some Chinese hehe. Yesterday I made the perfect way to memorize these really annoying phrases in Chinese. They're kind of like word1 word2 word3 word4, word4 word5 word6 word7, word7 word8 word9 word10 like a continuing thing, but then my teacher would give all the first and last words of each phrase like word1 and word4 so I just took the 2 words in between and made a story out of all of them xD. It was about winter coming snow falling people getting blown by the wind and hanging onto a stop sign and then snow's gone and clouds come and they're sad. It doesn't make sense but I remember it xD.
Anyways then I went to French which was terrible. It was so boring!!! And we have homework D: . I got 11/11 and 13/14 on my test AND THE 13/14 WAS A HORRIBLE STUPID MISTAKE >< so that sucked.
Lunch blah blah blah normal.
PE WAS AWESOME!!! We ran Langara - not awesome - but then my time was AWESOME!!! I got 11:36, which was a HUGE improvement so I'll get marks for improving and for doing well :). Then we went back and watched Mr. Pears' class play softball and that was hillarious since the pitcher couldn't pitch.
Then Drama was fun too. We moved to that place where the stairs in the middle of the auditorium leads to and practiced our skit. Then we went back to perform them. Cause the people using the class was done. Other people's skits were kinda long and stretched... but I think ours wasn't that bad. Though other people did a bunch of catwalks which was funny/scaryish lol.

Pending:
Chinese
Socials

0 comments: