t3blog65

-- ujean. on 8:51 PM

Today was pretty good except for French >< since we have homework. In math... we had a quiz on 9.1 9.2 and 9.3... and we spent the first half studying for it. It was pretty boring like all the math classes lol. Oh and we had Ms. Kobbi for a sub and she was kind of scary like people tell me... hehe.
Then I had French which SUCKED we didn't do the presentation AGAIN so I'm really pissed. I'm probably going to forget it next class ><. So we have homework and it was boring. I haven't done any of my homework yet from M.Y. xP so I kinda need to start... lol.
PE was fun. Asia was my partner this time and... that kinda made it boringer xD.
Drama was ok. We finished our skits, and on my last skit I got 13/15 xP! FAIL D: .

Pending:
Socials
English
French
Chinese

0 comments: