t3blog69

-- ujean. on 5:03 PM

Today was Day 1 and it was good :D. Math was easy, we learned 9.4/9.5 and then we have a test next class which i'm not studying for >< I never get how you study for Math... well I do I just can't take it seriously lol.
Then we had French and I was REALLY annoyed since we only had to present 1 person and I memorized 5 people!!! And every math class I would get really nervous and start rehearsing the thing in my head -.- . Oh well at least Iris was just as mad and was just as perfectionist-wannabe. Except she's not a perfectionist-wannabe, she's just a perfectionist xD. I remember getting really annoyed at her for wasting so much paper by rewriting her COLOR CODED, COLUMNED, SUPERNEAT, FRENCH notes. FRENCH!!!! D: I wonder how many trees she kills for middle years ><.
Then after lunch we had PE. It was ok, and the Frenchies weren't here since they were at playland so it made me feel superior when running lol. Usually the Frenchies run in the very front and they're still hopping around talking >< I wish I had a life like them!!! lol -- frenchie wannabe LOL jk I don't wanna be a Frenchie... because... uhh... actually I don't know hehe. Maybe I do wanna be a Frenchie! xD well I suck at French so there. lol I remember Melody getting mad (and I'm pretty sure jealous) at the Frenchies for being so popular haha. Anyways Asia wasn't there to be like OMG Eugene you wanna be my partner!!! Okieeeeee! ya but we only had partners for like 5 minutes and then we played this thing... We were in groups of 5 and then one guy batted the ball and then we had to catch it and blah blah blah. It was fun but then it got boring lol.
Drama was terribly boring ><>< lol. Anyways we got a sheet and Mr. Hyde read it and talked a lot about it.

Pending:
Socials
English
Chinese

0 comments: