t3blog76

-- ujean. on 7:29 PM

Day 1!!! Life is good xD. Math we were going to get our tests back but some people didn't do it so Ms. Lin kept them D: . It was boring as usual. We reviewed Chapter 2 and then I got really bored. I should have sat in the back so sleeping would be easier ><.
Then we had French which was ok. There was a sub, but we still had a lot of boring work... we kinda just sat there listening and repeating so I wanted to sleep really badly.
PE was ok. The gloves we had were really crappy again even though the first two classes we had AWESOME gloves xP so that sucks. We're running Langara tomorrow!!! I better not mess up...
Drama was fun. We made a new skit and ours is pretty good :D and we're going to perform next class... though I'm probably going to forget what I'm supposed to do by then.

Pending:
English
Science
Socials
Chinese

0 comments: