t3blog70

-- ujean. on 4:32 PM

Today was ok. I bombed a socials test hehe no not really I got 8/10 lol but that's only because I asked for a mark. Ahhh I'm such a mark scraper :D AND I probably could've gotten 10/10 (or maybe 9/10) if Mr. Sale was in a super good mood -.- but I didn't. Since the question was when was the first crusade and I wrote 1097... BUT IT WAS 1096 AAAAGH. And the bonus was when was the last crusade and I wrote 1296 BUT IT WAS 1291 -.- . Well the first one was much closer lol.
English we went to the auditorium for the french field trip thing, and it was MUCH better than I expected. I liked the salsa dance routine :D. It was most complicated.
After lunch we had science which was boring. We got some stuff back which was overall AWESOME except for a 5/9 that I got !!!!!!!! FIVE OUT OF NINE FAIL and then a 14.5/15 I got and I was REALLY mad about that since I spent so much time on it -.- well I spent so much time and focus on it since I probably spend more time doing nothing on the computer every single day.
Applied Skills we had the worst earthquake drill ever. The sound didn't even sound like an earthquake! In Osler they had a recording and it actually sounded really really like rumbling. Haha I remember once we were all talking really loudly last year during the earthquake drill and suddenly we heard our principal saying "the earthquake has now ended, teachers please bring the students out to the field (or something like that)" and Mr. Tso was like oh darn... and then we had to shut up or else the little kids in the next room would be badly influenced xD.

Pending:
Socials
English
Science
Chinese

0 comments: