t3blog62

-- ujean. on 4:25 PM

Today was good. We don't have much work so that's probably why it's good lol. Socials was ok... we got married xD. I married Jasmine, and we got a really easy marshalling thing, which was... impalement I think. We just had to put whatever we had on our original shield on one half of the new shield :D easy.
English was pretty good since we didn't do much. We spent a lot of time taking the pictures since Ms. Greskiw FINALLY remembered her camera xD and then we did... the poetry. I was Winnie's partner and we did do not go gentle into that good night. It was pretty easy and boring.
In Science we went to watch the YPI's. It was... kind of boring xD and I think the presenters should have been more interesting. I guess they still put a lot of work into it though. Oh and I got my mark!!! 87.6 YESS but I could get a lot better if I actually tried... hehehe. And I got 33.5/38 on my test... which I just realized isn't THAT bad. But I was kind of mad when I found out xD.
Applied Skills was normal. We knitted and finished Cars after... Go xP.

Pending:
Socials
English
Knitting
Chinese

0 comments: