t3blog66

-- ujean. on 9:32 AM

Today was bad D: . Well the day was ok. Every of my days are messed up from homework!!! >< Chinese school. So much homework. We have to type out this essay we wrote... and then we have to study all this stuff for our stupid final test!!! xP we have a bunch of work and then we actually have to read a chapter by ourselves since there was no time to do it at school -.- so I'm really pissed. At least we have one week off next class so we can't be piled with more unnessecary homework...
Then I walked to scouts, where I helped out with the beavers, and that was easy and kind of fun lol. At the end we had to go to our hike... but then Scouter Martin made us clean up so we were going to be really really late... but then I don't think he knew we had a hike, so the beaver leader was like what are you guys doing??? you're gonna be late :D so that was good.
The hike was boring. But I got some badges that I was waiting a long time for... though I'm still missing one.
We were supposed to go to dinner today for Mother's Day but then we got home too late so we didn't... lol we're just going to go next Saturday since there's no chinese school or scouts :].

Pending:
Socials
English
Chinese
French

0 comments: