t3blog84

-- ujean. on 7:32 PM

Today was a good day :]. Math was obviously boring again but then it passed way faster than before I have no idea why. I did the test and it was easy. And not for marks. D: well anyways I did my science homework and I studied for french and I did other things that didn't involve listening to Ms. Lin xD.
French... NO TEST. Ugh I was kinda guessing that chuaqui would postpone the test like she postpones EEEEEEEEVERYTHING else... but I still studied xP. We did this web thing and it was actually kind of fun since it was so easy and I was bored so I made it fancy lol.
BUNKERFEST :] Ben called it bunkerfest hehe. Well I went to watch it again... and I kinda played. And I don't really want to take my violin tomorrow... oh well. Mary and Rachel want me to...
PE was fun... but I hated myself haha. We did our fitness test and I failed awkwardly crappily. I did better in crunches, pushups, shuttle run... and like maybe 1 more thing. AND THE REST SUCKED. I got the same for vertical jump. I got worse for 50m. AAAAAH. 50 M!!!! I wanted to do much better. BUT I DIDN'T :O. Oh and Alyssia bet me that it was a 100m a while ago... BUT I WAS RIGHT. IT WAS 50 M :D.
Drama was ok. We watched close encounters with the third kind and I realized I actually watched it before!!!!!!! And I didn't really like it xD since I think aliens are such an awesome topic so most alien movies don't do the topic justice... EXCEPT contact and that's an awesome movie haha. Oh and Mr. Hyde kinda yelled at me :].

Pending:
Socials
Chinese

1 comments:

Comment by Yuffie s2 on May 31, 2009 at 1:12 PM

BUNKERFEST! XD