t3blog58

-- ujean. on 3:22 PM

Today was awesome fun day :D. Mostly... lol. Track meet! My event was first, and that was ok... ish. We got SECOND!!! >< terrible. We started off second, then I went and we were still second, but I caught up a bit, and then Michael got us to first!!! But then the fastest guy in our team had messed up spikes or something so he became second AAAAH so that sucks we could have been first with a huge lead since the last guy is freaky fast hehe. Our passes suck though lol. Then I hung around doing nothing until I realized we were supposed to do long jump xD. It didn't really matter though since we had almost the whole time to jump. I kept crossing the line!!! But I got good jumps though... and then I finally did it properly once by moving back a foot haha. After that... the really really really really SUCKY thing happened. I was sitting there... and then I saw a huge crowd of guys lining up at where 1500 was supposed to start... AAAAAH then I realized that I missed the 1500!!!!!!!! Only if ladies could go first!!! Then I would realize OH 1500 I should go line up AAAAAGH I was terribly terribly pissed lol. BLEEEEH *seizure* xD.
Then we had the barbeque which sucked because Maygel and I spent a bunch of time looking for Rose, but she was actually there already xP so there was like no desserts for us.
Applied skills was good. We knitted and watched Cars.
So today was good :D except I haven't done any work RRR again.

Pending:
Socials
Science
English
Chinese
French
Math

0 comments: