t3blog79

-- ujean. on 2:41 PM

Today was awesome!!!! Mostly because of the carnival but... ya. Oh but there were other awesome parts that got ruined D: .
Socials was ok. We read some stuff and we have some homework. I think. I don't remember xD. Then we had some marshalling time and I started finelining my shield... and I just remembered that. :D a bit of work done. Then I got my forum mark which was 93 which is... acceptable hehe. I'll get my Eater next week and I really want my scholar so I can get Deity!!! lol.
English was ok. We listened to oratoricals and got a bunch of homework. Well just some but still. hehe.
Science was boring... we did some stuff and I think we have homework. I won the revelation ticket!!!!!! I was so happy!!!! SO HAPPY -.- since I hardly ever won anything and I really wanted to go on that ride. SOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY... Ms. Smedley especially told me if the part got ripped off then it wouldn't be valid. ESPECIALLY SAID SO. Yes. It got ripped. D: I was holding it from the bottom and Krishtha wanted to see it so she snatched it from the top... and since it wasn't exactly a brand new ticket it ripped. SIGH I wanted to sell it even though I really wanted to go on the ride. I don't think I would've gone though... AGH. sigh.
Applied Skills... Krishtha ripped my thing xD. THE CUTTING THING WAS AWESOME :]. It smelled terrible though.
Then I went to the carnival!!! The beginning was pretty boring since I was wearing my backpack and then I was too lazy to put it away. But then after I put it away it was alllll fun :). I went on that whacking ball thing and I watched Mr. Parker and Mr. Pears and Ms... Coltrane? lol iunno -- rap. And that was pretty scary xD. Then I paid for Winnie to play that ultimate thing and she failed terribly hehe so I lost 1 dollar D: but I didn't mind since it was still fun. Alyssia tried to hit this pins thing with a baseball but failed lol and then Ben took the next one and knocked them all down so that was cool haha.

Pending:
CHINESE
Socials
Science
English

0 comments: