t3blog71

-- ujean. on 10:45 PM

Today was pretty good. We had a math test that was pretty easy so that was good lol. I have a terrible habit of not double checking now... since I got kind of bored of double checking and I just didn't feel like it hehe. Well I answered 2 bonus questions so that should help. I had no idea what the other bonus question was asking for so I kind of let it go... haha.
Then french was boring. We prepared our presentation thing again and then we had some foods work... foods is going to suck. We're going to look at a bunch of awesome pictures of food in French, which is RIGHT BEFORE LUNCH D: and we can't make anything to eat ><. Sigh.
Then we went to the children's festival which was BORING IN A DEADLY WAY. There was a guy... who RAPPED... in FRENCH. With VIOLINS in the background... for RAP... and a TAP DANCER beside him. It was really weird. AND the guy's voice was really high so that was even weirder.
Well after that we went back to Drama which was awesome since half the class were in Ms. Todd's french class and they stayed for the rest of the day, so we just sat there and did nothing. Well we played truth or dare and Iris wouldn't let me hug her hehe.

Pending:
Socials
Science
French
English

0 comments: