t3blog77

-- ujean. on 10:39 PM

Today was terrible D: . Socials we had the test which I FAILED well maybe a middle to high B I HOPE ><. Then we did some marshalling and Mr. Sale yelled at us for working on English.
THAT LEADS TO THE HELL OF THE DAY!!! English was TERRIBLE since I did my oratorical and after the first sentence I blanked out -.- . Then after I finished the first paragraph... then I REALLY blanked out. I completely forgot what to say. Then after another paragraph I blanked out again and I skipped a paragraph without even noticing. And then I blanked out for 5 seconds just so I could remember my last line. STUPID. At PE I was fine, at home I was fine, just now after school I was fine... STAGE FRIGHT UUUUGH.
Then I sulked through lunch.
Then Science we had our quiz but it was actually pretty easy. Though I think I worried about it the most... that shows how badly I prioritize my stuff. FAIL SOCIALS.
Applied Skills we had a sub. We worked on the castle stuff and that was actually pretty fun lol. This will be a cool project :D. Though I didn't do much today... Yuchen did a lot of the stuff hehe.

Pending:
Socials
Chinese

0 comments: