t3blog85

-- ujean. on 4:29 PM

Middle years... again. Socials fail... I got 17/20 on my quest lol I like twiz better than quest. Or maybe it's tuiz... oh well haha. Then we took notes -.- and we have to read a bunch of stuff on our own for next Friday xP.
English was... ok. We heard the last oratorical and then we did our new poems and Ms. Greskiw gave us our poem book project D: . Oh I think I failed my book test. I give up. 4 books isn't too bad.
Science was ok too. WE HAVE TO FRICKIN DISSECT A COW EYE. AAAAAAAAAAAH I THOUGHT MIDDLE YEARS DIDN'T HAVE TO SINCE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE EARLY IN THE YEAR. AND WE DON'T GET GLOVES. WHYYYYYYYYY. I better get some person who's really really into this stuff >< CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO CUT UP AN EYE AND STUDY IT. GROOOOOOOOOOSS D: even RENE was grossed out. I think he was about the throw up though xD. I was just annoyed and really really not wanting it xP.
App Skills Go book and agenda check. That sucked cause I left my agenda in French class ><. Then we worked on our castle, and I didn't really do a lot... but that's ok I'll work a lot harder next class lol.

Pending:
Chinese
Socials
English

1 comments:

Comment by Applє Piє on May 30, 2009 at 9:39 AM

HAHAH. I got 20/20!