t3blog64

-- ujean. on 4:50 PM

Today was playland!!! Alexander's dad drove me there... but it wasn't that bad. JianVern and Jimmy were there too. It was boring though.
Well we got there at 9... but it didn't open until 10 so that sucked. I worked with Franco and Yuchen and Allen, but Franco didn't want to go on any rides... so we went on rides and he did the work LOL. Though I didn't actually go on that many... at all. Only 4 :( even though they were the good ones. I kind of got bored of the rides though, and I didn't think that was possible lol. Well I wasn't bored since it was still fun but I just wasn't scared so that was good :D. Though corkscrew was really boring. Anyways, we ran to the wooden roller coaster which had a HUGE line-up even though it just opened xP. It was fun. Ya. I sat in the front and that wasn't particularly more exciting, so I think sitting in the back is better lol. Then we went to crazy beach party which was fun too. The lines were all long though ><. Then we went to eat... and I gave Winnie 2 dollars to get fries but then she didn't give me any... so she owes me 2 bucks xD.
Then I went on corkscrew and at the end MayGel and I were like OMG THERE'S GONNA BE MORE but then it stopped -.- . People behind us were like OMG THAT WAS SO FUN THAT WAS SO SCARY and MayGel said that was so boring... and I agreed hehe. Then I went on the hellevator - 2nd time!!! A bunch of my friends from Magee went on it too lol. I wasn't scared this time, it was just fun... in the beginning. Oh and my friend got to go on the revelation so I was really annoyed. I wanna go on the revelation!!!! D: .

Pending:
English
Socials
French
Chinese
Knitting

0 comments: