t3blog61

-- ujean. on 4:17 PM

Today was pretty good. Math was good even though I wasn't there last class. I got 7/7 on my quiz :D and I don't know what I got on my second quiz.
In French we wrote an email and presented it... so that was boring. We're presenting our family thing next class so that's good xD I'd like to have gotten over with it today... but then we get to waste another class on wednesday.
PE was really fun but I was useless again sigh. I'm always useless in team sports unless it's running xD. We played softball, but we were just throwing and catching so I was ok. I accidentally hit Ms. May when I was throwing ><>< but at least it's a good sign saying that global warming isn't making our weather weirdish yet!!
Then Drama was awesomely fun. We had a sub so that's why it was so fun. We started with... some boring stuff so I was like uhhhh it's gonna suck today but then after we played that game that we played at that field trip with the MY9's at granville island... ya... and then we played 3 rounds of hide and seek so that was fun xD. Then we rehearsed... and that was ok.

Pending:
Socials
French
Chinese

0 comments: