t3blog72

-- ujean. on 3:50 PM

Today was terrible. We had jeopardy in Socials, but that was fine. Our team won xD so that was fun but then we have a huge test next wednesday... so that's not fun.
Then English sucked too. We had a test but that was really really easy. A bit too easy for a Ms. Greskiw test xD. BUT we have to write 9 poems (which I just finished... and it was the ONLY homework I did CURSE FACEBOOK I really should ban it and also I spend a lot of time on blogs xD becuase I get bored writing about my boring life hehe) anyways yes I finished them. And I was planning to finish my speech... but since 3 I haven't done anything important >< so I feel terrible.
Then we went to science which sucked too cause we have homework and a test -.- and we did this lab thing which sucked and I bet we failed it. Another fail mark >< labs and those stuff never get me good marks.
Applied Skills was fun :D. I helped Mary knit a new scarf. And then we looked at styrofoam and then we cut them xD that was fun.

Pending:
Chinese
English
Socials
Science

0 comments: