t3blog83

-- ujean. on 4:17 PM

Socials, we handed in our shields, and we watched this thing on the black death. We have a test D: on the textbook so that sucks since I hate the textbook. So hard to study!!
English was... ok. Homework homework homework. Agh we have homework from English Socials and Science today -.- oh and we have to work on our applied skills thing. Anyways Ms. Greskiw gave us our homework, made us hand in our homework, and then we listened to more speeches. I think we're done now... and I KNOW that I did the worst. Even though I didn't get the worst mark lol.
Then my buskerfest thing was a mess. I had no idea where the science bridge was, so I thought it was above where the piano place was, where there was kind of a "bridge" lol. So then Melody came and said THERE YOU ARE and then I went to where I was supposed to be but then our time was already up. I just kind of played a little bit xD sigh...
Science was boring as usual. We had another lab kinda thing. And we got our mark. LOST .1 PERCENT xP. I got good on my test though :D 22/25 probably the best I've gotten on a Science test. Though it was really really easy... hehe.
Applied Skills we watched a video and then worked on our castle again.

Pending:
Socials
Science
English
Chinese

0 comments: