t3blog82

-- ujean. on 4:49 PM

Today was good. :D. Oh darn but we have French homework. I'll do that tomorrow xD. Today I have to finish Socials... ah well. Anyways... math was boring.
French was boring.
Lunchtime I went to watch people to buskerfest thing and it was fun lol. Yomi was really nervous haha and then I went to the garden and saw people playing violin but they didn't really do anything. I'm doing it tomorrow so I hope I don't forget my violin... if I do it'll suck.
PE was fun as usual :D. Except Ms. May got really pissed at us at the end. We threw balls and caught balls and then we finally played a real game. I sucked a lot. At least I hit the ball and got a point!!!
Drama was fun too except my mark for the skit was terrible. We did a skit about me wanting to lose weight xD. It was funny. But we got 17/20 FAIL. Thought it was better than some people. But worse than 1 group and that sucked since theirs wasn't that good haha.

Pending:
Socials
English
Chinese

0 comments: