t2blog8

-- ujean. on 7:23 PM

Today I started off at English. We had our test which I did pretty badly on >< but it was ok since I don't think it changes my A. Then... we didn't do much. In the middle, Ms. Greskiw went out to photocopy a page which was stuck onto the first page so only the first page was photocopied. During that time, she got another teacher to come in because she didn't trust us to be alone, which was funny. We got candy, but I forgot why.
In socials, we did more Rome stuff -.- and we have a test next week on the same day as our science chapter test (AGHH) and I hardly know the stuff because I didn't really listen before x]. We watched the special features of Gladiator, which was kind of boring haha.
Then, we went to App skills, which was in the library. We learned about powerpoint and quoting THANKFULLY since I already knew that stuff lol. I am very behind on my notetaking since I haven't really done it... =D but I think I can cram it in to my oh-so-busy schedule he...he...he... But this time I actually got a few notes done and started on my powerpoint since I sat two seats away from Sylvia!!! And she was offended about me moving away from her so she didn't annoy me anyways.
Lunchtime!!! I worked on my science homework which I left at home xP. I also found out my English mark.
In science, we... *thinks* uhhh...
Oh.
We did some notetaking and did a worksheet.
That's why it's so hard to remember x].
Recycling was bad as usual. But not as bad because this time when I was randomly cruising around the school, avoiding going back, I had company!!!
Haha.
We got treats yay!!
Today when I got home, I read Eclipse.
Now I'll do homework.

0 comments: