t2blog46

-- ujean. on 5:15 PM

First day of school.
I didn't have to present, which was good, but it wasn't actually that scary since we got to sit down in the middle of the class.
Well, I started with English where I learned that we had to hand in our project THIS FRIDAY ><.
At first it was Tuesday, but we "weren't using our time efficiently" so we got to have it on Friday!!!
FUNFUNFUN.
Well, we had the rest of the period to work on it.
Socials... we had a great welcome back with a geography challenge. I got 13/70 LOL. And William won, obviously. Who else would've?? Rachel was so close from getting first. 1 mark away :(. I wanted to prove that William wasn't THAT great at EVERYTHING. But I guess there's no way to do that.
xP
Applied Skills, I didn't have to present so I was happy. But I wasn't happy because the first two presentations were kinda boring x].
Science was... painful. We had to write stuff about our science fair, and we got homework.
Well, I'll do my English today.

0 comments: