t2blog58

-- ujean. on 7:24 PM

Chinese school was ok. We have a substitute for almost the whole term since our teacher had to go back to Taiwan. She's pretty nice, and she was my brother's teacher LOL and now my brother has a substitute too. We only have homework, so no tests yet :). Someone was making fart noises with his hand, and then we were like ugh stop it and he said you're just jealous that you can't do it (he's in grade 11 weird oO) and then I said we don't want to fart it's gross and he said then what do you do, implode? And then my friend started laughing and kept laughing for like the whole class. Well, only when someone said implode. And then the guy kept making the noises and then laughing-guy said stop imploding and the guy said i'm exploding. So he started laughing again -.- .
Then I went to scouts.
URGGH scouts. Why did I ever come back. It would be fine if I didn't have to do anything. But I have to work so hard on this stupid "chief scout" award xP. Pain ><. And the people there keep nagging at us to do stuff. How do the old people do it with middle years?? Oh wait. THEY DON'T. Actually there's 1 guy who was in middle years but he quit haha. And there's another guy who's in pre-ib but i don't know if he got the "chief scout" D: . Then we had a "chief scout" meeting after the meeting so my brother and I got driven to swimming straight from scouts. And now if I want to get something for my "chief scout", I'll have to go to scouts early to volunteer stuff so my blog will look like this:
chinese school, drive to scouts change and eat in the car, drive to swimming eat in the car, go home, collapse and say omg i have to do homework but it's saturday so my dad let me not do homework mwahaha.
Except I wouldn't be laughing because it wouldn't be funny. Because saturdays SUCK.
Well I can sleep to 8:30 instead of 7:30 on saturdays. But sundays are so much better because I get to wake up at 9 x].
Swimming was pretty fun. I think leaving made me appreciate it more lol. I should do the same with scouts! I'll appreciate it more when I'm 120.
Well tomorrow I'll work on English.

0 comments: