t2blog48

-- ujean. on 2:03 PM

Day 2 again! xP
English was boring, we didn't go to the lab like I thought we would :( so we did lots of stuff that I didn't find that interesting hehe.
Socials, we were in the lab, but the computers were down >< so we just listened to Mr. Sale talk about Patterns of Civ. Which wasn't that interesting either lol. NOOO there's also a quiz on Friday. Sheeeeeesh I suck at Ancient Rome stuff. Even though I learned it before.
Lunchtime, more science fair! Funfunfun. Yesterday I tested Sharon and Brandon, and today I tested Wayne and William. I have 5 people!! Awesome lol. Now I just have to test each person 2 more times!! -.-
Applied Skills, I didn't have to present again, but it was still boring, although Sylvia's wasn't as painful to watch since she's good at public speaking.
Science, we did more painful things >< we watched a video, had a test, had work, and then had homework.
Today I'll work on English again.

0 comments: