t2blog70

-- ujean. on 4:03 PM

OMG SO MUCH HOMEWORK.
><
Science we have science fair, science assignment, science chapter test, and... oh thank god that's it. But it's still so much! Science assignment next class, science chapter test next next class, science fair... in 11 days. AAAGH. Well we had a sub. It was ok. We watched a video, had a test, and did a foldable which I stayed in to finish xP.
Applied Skills was a lot better. Ish. We watched another video, planet earth. Well, at least there's no homework.
Lunch was ok. Not fun. My lunches are never fun. AAAH depression attack. I realized that I didn't read chapters 2 and 3 for english which sucked.
Socials rrrr. Mr. Sale started making fun of Britney Spears, which is fine but he did it in front of the class which was embarrasing ._. We read stuff and got homework. HOMEWORK. A 3 page homework thing. Agh sucks. And we have to draw a map of a castle. And next class we'll start on our religion project. So we'll have a religion project and a map of a castle AND if we do well we have to make a 3D model of it!!! Even worse than science! Well that's because I won't get over with it as quickly.
English... jam packed ughh. Read stuff did stuff and got a bunch of questions and a map due NEXT CLASS. Along with reading the chapter that we need to do it -.-
Added onto that, I have my chief scout FUNN == and I'll prolly start getting chinese homework again and that sucks and I also have a violin recital coming up and I have a sustainability contest that I want to do and I have 2 math contests one that I don't know when it is! and I have a math midterm and I have a blister from guitar and a cut from I don't know where. So I'll do stuff after sulking and self pity today.

0 comments: