t2blog72

-- ujean. on 10:59 PM

Chinese school sucked. Rrrr now that I think of it... I have homework xP.
DUMBBBBBBB.
Well it was boring.
Then I went snowshoeing with scouts -.- . We stopped a few times to learn stuff. We had to make a shelter and make water from ice. Which sucked cause we did badly. Then we learned that we could eat pine needles as snacks if we got lost lol. And we played hide and seek and that was fun. I had apple cider at the end for the first time lol and it was reeally good :).
After I went swimming xP. It was pretty painful since it was boring. We played relays and then octopus-ish game. And then water polo. And then I ate stuff. Done. Sean told me how to do the science thing so that was awesome. I finished it!!! So surprising. Tomorrow I'll work on my english map.

0 comments: