t2blog66

-- ujean. on 10:53 PM

Violin class was good again!! Surprise! Well it was pretty good. In the beginning. lol. No class next week!!!! Rejoice :). More time to work on my... science fair -.- . Ugh hates smacks slacks gets yelled at works uber hard for 2 days gets asian fail. SMILE. Not.
AAAANYWHO. Agh there's a recital. I'm gonna suckish.
After lunch... homework yay! Funfunfun. Science fair... Hm that's it. I'm really unproductive. I need one of those days when I WANT to work. *sigh* And I didn't do any math tests RRR I should have done them today.
Swimming=painful and fun. I dunno why!! Weird phase. Probably because I was good and my coach is too nice to me hahaha.
Ohh today I talked to my friend over facebook about the graduation trip which she came back from a couple of days ago. Hmph so lucky I want a trip. But I went to the graduation trip last year. Ahhh good memories :D. Not enough to overwrite high school though xP. I want to be in elementary school again!! So fun so easy. I actually wanted to go to high school. Well it's not terrible but compared to elementary school it SUCKS. Uhh the last 6 months of elementary school.
Ok.
Then we ate stuff for chinese new year. And then played mahjong. The end. School tomorrow. Day 1. Smile.

0 comments: