t2blog65

-- ujean. on 1:21 PM

No Chinese school! Although it couldn't be terrible since we have a sub lol. So I spent my morning... finishing my calendar, and trying to do stuff... yess. Oh I started on my science fair abstract :). SCOUTS.
IT SUCKED.
harddd.
We had a test which I bombed, but I didn't care. Obviously, it's scouts, whatever =D. Then we had a cooking thing. Oh joy! My quartermaster couldn't come (because he was at a friend's house LMAO) I even covered up for him by saying he had an appointment. He owes me!! So we had no equipment. OHH my new member didn't know that people couldn't skip for birthday parties, so there were missing people, and she was like oh she went to that guy's birthday party. It was so funny x]. Anyways. We had no equipment, and my APL was sick. And he's the one who knows everything. So we were there, borrowing equipment, with a noob leading a bunch of noobies. We couldn't cook our vegetables since we put waayy too much inside the pot. And I didn't notice lol. I was just like throw everything in!! And we cut them really ugly. I was going to mix chunks into the gravy. Well, it didn't cook. And we got like half an hour -.- . So then we had to clean up, and I had to take home the vegetables. Thankfully, a bunch of people ate them, so I was left with just a bit, so I dumped it ><. Too bad x].
*sigh*
Then I went swimming, which was a great improvement from scouts. I actually like it now. Surprise, surprise!
Anyways, I went home, and now Pearl Harbor is on :). Good movie.

0 comments: