t2blog60

-- ujean. on 4:02 PM

Day 2 to start off the week. Well, English was fun since I didn't do much in the library because I already finished like 120 marks when I only needed 50 LOL. I walked around talking to my friends instead hehe. After when we went back into the classroom Ms. Greskiw was in a good mood, but still was impatient with us lol. Our class is pretty obnoxious ><. I was surprised we didn't get kicked out of the library. So we talked about our pearl essay which is next class xP I have no idea how I should write it :(.
Socials was ok. We had a test again. I got 7/8 which is really good but I still wasn't very happy since a lot of people got 8/8 and 2 people got 9/8. NERDS!!! We took notes again about china and we have homework, which could've just been 117-121, but Krishtha had to say stop whining, he'll make us do more! so Mr. Sale made us do 117-123 AND the questions hmph. lol actually it's ok since I finished it in Applied Skills x]. Which was fun. We had a substitute so we didn't do any presentations. He let us ask 3 questions, so we asked how old he was, when his birthday was, and something else which I don't remember. So we played a game to guess his age, we played a game to guess his birthday, and we... did something else about the something else which I don't remember haha. We had choices to either do a skit on the premier go thing that we watched, or concentrate on doing homework. I did my socials homework in a group of 4 people so it was pretty easy. No spazzing today!
Science was boring. We did stuff and other stuff. Then we got a crossword as homework. Yipee.
Well, pearl essay for me again and again I can't wait for Wednesday. Not for the essay but for it to be over. :)

0 comments: