t2blog47

-- ujean. on 10:38 PM

Tuesday, Day 1. French was ok, but really boring, as expected. Actually I expected someone to do something wrong and Ms. Chuaqui to lecture for the whole period. That would be nice, unless it was me. lol I'm so mean. Well, Sean did do something. He didn't copy down what she was writing, so she lectured the class for a few minutes about WASTING TIME -.- . Math sucked. I learned... that I forgot everything over winter break. I also learned, we had a chapter test on MONDAY. *smacks head really really hard*. And to make it all the better, we had a substitute so we didn't get a review. I had him before last year when I came to churchill for math10, and 1 year before that, he was just a normal substitute. He gave me an object which I used in my powerpoint project that year.
Lunch time, I ran to get bubble tea, and I was really early. I got milk tea which was good. Science fair testings -.- . I have to be busy during my lunch hour for the next 2 weeks probably ><.
Music was fun because I got an A. lol.
PE!!!!! We get to do the weight room!!!! SOO fun. :). The machines are so fun, the weights are heavier than I thought they would be :(, and my classmate was allowed to go to the thing when you lie down and push the big thing up. The thing that you use in olympics. lol
sooo. Today I'll work on English.

0 comments: