t2blog69

-- ujean. on 4:32 PM

Today was pretty good. PE was actually kind of fun. I skipped. Not skip class but skipped skipping rope lol. I can still do the stuff I could do before yay! So ya... I don't remember why it was so fun but it was pretty fun.
At break I went to buy food, but there was only one hashbrown left so I got that for free with something else. Which costed 1.75 ><. Oh well, lucky me today I got to buy lunch so I'm adding that in xD.
Music hahaha. We spent 20 minutes in the auditorium, watching the Grade 10 recognition ceremony since Ms. Dionne had to lead the choir. Then we went back and I had free time since everyone else was getting tested. I used some of that time to go up and check if I had my PE duotang hehe. Short-term memory loss. (Before the brain project I would still say short-term memory haha)
I got meatloaf, and apple milk tea for lunch. That's why I'm so hungry now. Big stomach xP. The apple milk tea was so good! I'm getting that every time now. Well not every time. Every other time. So every other week. So I stay healthy :). So that would only be 7.25... I could get a bag of chips... hahaha. *sigh* I should stop spending so much money. Dumb economy crisis hmph lol.
Math was zzzz *snores*. Chapter test was pretty easy. We actually got the whole period to do it since we had a sub since Ms. Lin was... at a meeting? I dunno. Or maybe she took the whole class to change out of her Chinese new year dress. OH and the class was completely decorated with Chinese new year stuff. It was so funny :]. So I finished 30 minutes before the bell, so I worked on my French homework. That was good, since Ms. Chuaqui checked it, and there were some people who didn't do it and got in trou-ble *sings* hehe. Hyper!! Oh :( no more snow xP. Anyways, French was reeeally boring. We had a double sided 7 paged booklet to work on since Ms. Chuaqui had a sore throat. Yay! Well we worked in partners, or in my case three people. One person sucked at French so he just sat around and copied our answers and saying what's that and I don't get it and blah blah blah hehe. So me and Eric split the stuff up and worked on it.
After school... I walked home. And on the way a person gave me something about God and stuff and at first I thought it was some petition. But then they told me just to take it so ya lol. AGH I have a blister from music so hard to type. So anyways, I'll work on my science homework which I forgot about and I'll read the English novel. And I'll probably have time to start on the science assignment and the science fair. AAAH all science my head will blow up with sciency scientific science. Ha science looks like silence. If only our science teacher could be our silent teacher. Then we wouldn't have to learn anything!!! I'm taking physics whenever I can. To fill in the math class that I won't have in 2 years!!! Or 1 year if I take summerschool mwahahaha. So I'll have an easy math class, instead of a super easy math class!
OHH I have to tell my mom about the knitting stuff. And I have to bring my agenda everyday so I can show Mr. Lattimer when he comes. AND I have to use it. AND I have to uh... I forgot. Darn it was important. Oh well I'll think of it. Or not. That'd be too bad but whatever.
Hey, super long blog :D.

0 comments: