t2blog63

-- ujean. on 5:05 PM

Short day today :D.
French was easy, we had a really easy test and copied stuff down. Of course that was boring too.
Math hahaha. Ms. Lin was teaching about finance again, and even though it would be good for me, I decided not to listen hehe. I worked on my science fair instead and I marked everything that I could mark. When Ms. Lin was talking about finance, she started talking about careers since her son didn't know what to do when he grew up and then she talked about if he couldn't find a career he should just go to the lottery. And then she said if bird poop landed on your head, you should buy a lottery ticket, since it was rare, and then she talked about being sprayed by a skunk, since it was rare too. And then she said her friend got sprayed before, and he almost died from it, and after a month, he still smelled, and she doesn't know whether or not he got rid of the smell yet LOL.
Music was annoyingly boring. We had a sub so that was boring.
I got pasta and a cheeseburger for lunch. yummy :].
PE weights. We ran on the balcony again xP so it was really hot. We only had to one set per muscle category so that was easy. Then I went outside for like 2 minutes and watched people skip. I don't know if I can still run into the really big skipping rope thing like:
___________________________
/ \
/ \
/ \
LOL
with a person on each side
ANYWAYS.
Today I will go home and slack and then be worried xP.

0 comments: