t2blog49

-- ujean. on 4:29 PM

French was boring, obviously. But this time we did some "fun"er stuff, like worksheets which weren't going to be marked. lol
Math, Ms. Lin was here so that was good. We got a review and then a review test.
I tested Wayne before he went to the basketball game, and also finished testing Brandon. 3 tests today!!
haha music was fun and boring. Well, more boring than fun lol. There were 5 people in class, so we got 80 minutes of free time oO. I decided to start on my English illustration. It was ok, but then when I came home I picniked it and it looked awesome.
PE was kind of fun. Ish. I decided not to watch the game since it looked really boring. I stayed in the new gym, and didn't really do much, and then after a while, I got powerade spilled on me LOL. And then I left since some scary people came in to play basketball.
Then I ran around the school with some friends, and saw some friends doing the district test. The little grade sevens haha.
Then the fire alarm rang lol. I bet someone pulled it because the game was too boring x].
Today I'll finish up my English homework.

0 comments: