t2blog64

-- ujean. on 10:29 AM

Pro-D Day :). Though it wasn't very productive xP. I worked on my dumb scout calendar and a bit of science fair. I spray painted part of my board x]. I was going to do something important for my science fair but I ran out of time. hehe. Well I went to MEC to buy hiking boots cause my brother's going to use my old one and now mine are 2 sizes bigger lol.
Then I went to my mom's work place and I bought stuff and then ate stuff. The eating stuff was good :) and so was the buying stuff lol. On the bus back I met my old friend and she was like O.O eugene...? hehe.
At home I didn't do much. I slacked. And I shouldn't have. At all xP. I printed out a sheet of paper that said eugene hwang grade 8 for my science fair. lol. Then I worked more on my scouts calendar. *sigh* I haven't finished it. I sucks. I can't wait to finish the stupid chief scout.

0 comments: