t2blog61

-- ujean. on 5:07 PM

Day 1 :). It was awesome. Not fun, but productive lol. French boring xP we have a test next class but it's ok! I studied during Math LOL. Well it's ok cause there was like 8 people in class, the rest was on a field trip. So I studied, I worked on English, and I wrote a LOT on English, so I'm scared Ms. Greskiw will find out that I'm going to write from the page ><. BUT I only wrote 2 paragraphs :). Intro and Conclusion so that's ok. I ran for bubble tea, even though I wasn't going to get any hehe. I just stood in line and let my friends take my spot cause I was so bored. There was actually one person who took my place.
Music was ok. We did the same old stuff. I tested and did well x]. PE was boring xP obviously. lol actually not that obvious, just a week ago I was hopping up and down with happiness about it hehe. I guess that's why every unit is only 3 weeks or so.
I don't have to work on my English anymore! Since I did it during math mwahahaha.

0 comments: