t2blog67

-- ujean. on 4:36 PM

What a bad block rotation :(. Best to worst, and the best is PE so it'll drain out all my energy ><.
PE... we had a sub. Boring! xP. Normal stuff, then I went outside and watched people skip. I can skip too but I didn't feel like it lol.
Music, we have some student teachers, and they scare me LOL. One looks way too serious and one looks way too happy. Wayne and I did a test on stuff that no one else did yet. Yay! We're special :).
I worked on my Socials skit during Math haha. We were supposed to review for our chapter test on Wednesday, but it was easy so I didn't. I finished almost 2 pages of it.
French was ok. We did stuff. And we got our tests back and I didn't do that awesome. Of course I wasn't "in the red" as Ms. Chuaqui describes failing.
After school, I didn't do much. I just finished the socials skit.

0 comments: