t3blog57

-- ujean. on 5:32 PM

Today was middle years day... but it wasn't too bad lol. Socials was ok. We had a test which I knew was coming since Mr Sale told me to study... but I didn't :D. But no one else knew since they didn't ask muahahaha so we were all rushing to study. I got 10/10 AGAIN and even though it's good I made a really dumb mistake ><>< but he didn't sigh I'm gonna get married ==" .
English was ok. We finished up the presentations and then started on poetry which was really boring lol.
I got 2 pizzas and BUBBLE TEA :D for lunch and the bubble tea probably caused my highness for the rest of the day.
During science I was really really high xD. We did some work and watched a video.
I was kinda high in applied skills too but then I actually watched the movie for 5 minutes and then I realized how tired I was from being high. That's what always happens to me hehe.

Pending:
Science
Socials
English
Chinese

0 comments: