t1blog12

-- ujean. on 7:56 PM

Today I had my photo taken, and I think I looked very bad in it. I felt very dumb posing with my head tilted so far. We had to draw change in things during art, where our teacher showed us a 5 year old dried pepper. There was not much action during P.E., because we spent most of the time talking about our fitness test on wednesday, and also got a field trip on halloween to watermania. I am very nervous for the fitness test, and I hope I do well on it. In french class, we read the textbook again and was assigned to write another skit. Math class passed very quickly today, but I don't know why. We had no homework, so that was very nice. I will try to finish my magic tree assignment (by hand) today, and start on my art project. I will also have to do my chinese homework and practise violin, both which I do not enjoy doing.

0 comments: