t1blog9

-- ujean. on 7:54 PM

Today I got to play with sketchup during applied skills again, and this time, I actually drew a nice house. Of course, I didn't finish it yet. I don't think my house is nice enough for such a great program. After that, I went to science, where we had a science safety test, which was much easier than I thought. During english class, we tried to finish our storyboard, but most people were stressing out because they weren't finished (probably because they scheduled lunchtime as worktime but forgot it was friday, at least that was my case). Eventually, we persuaded our teacher to extend the deadline, and everyone relaxed. During lunch, I signed up for the service club, and found out that cross country meeting was next monday at 12:00. We read more about geography during socials class again, which was not as boring as last time. This weekend I plan to finish all my homework so I won't be as busy next week as I was this week.

0 comments: