t1blog17

-- ujean. on 7:58 PM

This morning I didn't want to wake up firstly because I would wake up to chinese school and secondly during the afternoon I would have to go to scouts and thirdly because I was tired. I eventually did wake up, and went to chinese school which wasn't that bad because I thought there would be a test. After school, I saw my friend from french class. During scouts, I had to make the flag and raise it then lower it, and I was very very unprofessional, taking an extremely long time and looking very dumb (i think). Today I also had my violin fixed (because I almost broke it yesterday) and I practised with it and it sounded better than before. I didn't do much homework today, because I did much homework for the last two days, and I will finish all homework tomorrow.

0 comments: