t1blog54

-- ujean. on 4:15 PM

Yesterday I decided to switch from msn spaces blogging to blogger which was good since I won't be embarrassed by all the childish remarks I made in everywhere else in the space when someone sees it. During art today we worked on our group project which we couldn't finish very soon so we had to stay in at lunch to work on it. In pe we played basketball again which was not too bad but still far more boring than other sports. My friend also told me that he might come to middle years which is exciting. At lunch I worked on my art project while getting my friend to test me on science and at the end my partners went to change for pe and never came back so I was late for french while cleaning up by myself, and my french teacher decided to keep me out there and make "funny" faces through the window which was very scary and not funny either. We had to copy a bunch of stuff again which I finished pretty early so I decided to do my english homework behind a raised french textbook since she didn't allow some other person in my class to read the english textbook. In math we had free time for the last 30 minutes since our teacher finished teaching early, so I decided to finish up my english homework. Today I have to study for science so that's what I will do and then I will start on my chinese essay.
I prefer not to have any more middle years classes, especially not pe since I feel pe is a time to relax and excercise off any stress, and if there is thinking put into that, then I think it won't take any stress off. Also, having 4 middle years classes is already pretty hard to manage.

0 comments: