t1blog37

-- ujean. on 8:07 PM

Today I was a middle years day, so I started off with applied skills where I handed in my paris drawing and robot sketchup. I also finished up my science project proposal during that time, which is about whether you get distracted more by listening to noise or music. It will be fun to work on but i'm just not very sure it will give a high mark. During that time I also studied for our english test and my book test during lunch. In science we took notes about how to take notes and then took notes on a sample which would help our note-taking skills. It was rather boring. After, we had to learn about the parts of a cell since there would be a test on it next friday. During english, we had a test with some of the answers on the board which our teacher did not notice until someone pointed it out to her (neither did I). After that, I took a book test during lunch which was very easy because it was on the first harry potter book. In socials, we got our tests back and watched a video about earth. Today I finished my science homework and started on my english homework.

0 comments: