t1blog41

-- ujean. on 8:08 PM

Today I started off in art class where my teacher showed the whole class everyone's collages and many people laughed at mine for having a little leprechaun in the corner. After that we got our sketchbooks back and I received a B, which might not have been surprising, but I was still not very satisfied. At least that mark didn't include my best works. Then we had pe where we played field hockey which is very tiring so we won our first game and lost our second. In french we had to write a weather channel play which was boring. Then, in math, I had my midterm and decided not to do the photo retake. I got 21/24 on my midterm which was a very low A but I was still unhappy but it was a good mark considering I didn't study too much. Today I will finish my french project and study for english and socials again and then try studying for chinese.

0 comments: