t1blog58

-- ujean. on 3:24 PM

Today was watermania day!!! At first I thought I would be late, but I actually waited for a long time at school which was good. The bus ride wasn't that fun, unlike a lot of other bus rides I've been on to field trips =]. While we were in the pool we went on the waterslides, and played piggies (guys) in the middle with a ball in the wave pool. Then we moved to the normal pool and played volleyball which didn't work out that well, then water polo and again in a different place and then marco polo. Then we went to the diving boards but the highest one wasn't opened which really sucked. My friends lost their goggles and rubber things that were supposed to be in the goggles in the deep end, and we looked for them by playing the game "Finding their goggles". It was really fun. I picked up the rubber things but no one could even see the goggles. We mistaked random circles in the bottom of the pool as the goggles, since no one could go down that easily other than me so they just guessed which one it was. Going down was very painful since it was a very deep pool. We were only there for 2 hours, so it passed very quickly especially since we put most of our time into "Finding their goggles". The bus ride back was slightly more fun than the one there, but still not that fun. During lunch we left our friend to watch our lunchbags to try to get free candy in the cafeteria. Since there wasn't much space in there to watch the halloween dressup thing we watched it at the stairs which was still really fun except we couldn't get any candy through the glass. There were tons of people who showed their costumes and it was very fun to watch. A group of guys imitating Jabbowockeez were the most entertaining. We ended up staying there for a very long time and the person who was watching our lunch bags eventually came to see why we took so long. During math we relearned the section we learned last class which was completely pointless because of the lack of thinking needed in the section. We had a test on it afterwards and then had free time which wasn't that fun since I had no one to talk to in the grade 11 class. I decided not to do recycling because I was so tired from swimming and even more tired from listening to math and there wasn't anyone there that would make it entertaining. I'm not going trick-or-treating today sadly since I have no one to go with, but I'm probably going to fright nights tomorrow which I am REALLY looking forward to since I'll see my old friends again and it'll probably be very fun even though I heard it was cheesily unscary. Today I'll cram to study for chinese since I have a midterm tomorrow hich I haven't studied for yet and work on the small amount of homework I have on Sunday since I will be very busy on Saturday for both fun and unfun things.

0 comments: