t1blog42

-- ujean. on 8:08 PM

Today in applied skills we were assigned to create a paper model which seemed fun. I decided to make the statue of liberty and I finished it already. Then, in science I saw my mark which was still a B, but I improved from 80.2 to 84.8, which isn't that pleasing but at least I improved. When I said that to my classmates they said I was too optimistic :). I also didn't get my science fair project approved which was annoying but it meant I did well on all my other projects to give me an improved mark. In English, we had a test which was the hardest test I've ever done in English. Then in socials we did one of the easiest tests we've had there, but I still had one error. After school I decided not to go to cross-country since I had a lot of homework. At home I already finished my science proposal, statue of liberty paper model and socials homework, and I will finish my english vocab sheet today as well. Then I will study for my chinese test on saturday :(.

0 comments: