t1blog30

-- ujean. on 8:05 PM

Today I had art class when we worked on our old school new school project, and I almost finished my drawing, which was surprisingly good since it was very bad when I started it. I did pretty good in field hockey today and my classmate complimented me as being pretty good for a person who has never played before. In french, we worked on how to tell time and the dates of special occasions. During math, I asked about any bonus math material I could work on, and I took a math contest that my teacher suggested. After school, I went to recycling and received another service point, and I was happy to hear that next week we would get treats. Tonight I will work on both my sketchup and my two point perspective drawing, and my science foldable.Alexander was nice today by letting the french teacher photocopy his worksheets for a new student.

0 comments: