t1blog35

-- ujean. on 8:06 PM

Today I woke up earlier so I got to school on time. We had work time to work on our sketchups and paris drawings, and I worked on my paris drawing which is almost done now. In science we had a very easy microscope quiz and also worked on a few worksheets. I still don't have a very clear idea of what I should do for my science fair, which isn't good since the proposal is due on Friday. We reviewed our homework during english and did worksheets in groups and our group finished second. There is an english test next class which really adds on to the pile of work we have already. In socials we had a test and we had our next test postponed to wednesday which was a relief. Tonight I will try to find out my science fair topic and work on my paris drawing.

0 comments: