t1blog28

-- ujean. on 8:04 PM

Today was a collaborative day so I woke up 1 hour later. During art, we worked on our "old school new school" project where we draw comparisons between our old school and new school, and I struggled to find something special about my old school because it was quite a normal school. I also made a trade of robots with someone during art. Surprisingly, I find applied skills more helpful to my art than art class. In pe we did field hockey again which was very hot and painful. We had another french substitute which was fun, but we didn't do anything different today. In math, I skipped the last 45 minutes so I could go to cross country at quilchena. I was especially unfit today, and I couldn't really run so I had to walk part of it, so I ended up 4th last. Tonight I will finish the science graphing sheet and english and look over the math I missed today.Today Vanessa Lee in my middle years class was very nice when she lent me two bus tickets to get to quilchena.

0 comments: