t1blog49

-- ujean. on 8:11 PM

Today was day 1 so everything was easy and relaxed. I had art where I finished an individual piece which I really liked, and then started in a group project which we didn't even start on until 30 minutes of discussion (loud argument). There was a very artsy person in our group who was very organized and decided to not start on anything until we agreed on an idea which probably wouldn't have happened that fast if the other people in our group didn't just start working. At the end we had a very good idea but it kind of defied the purpose of the project. In pe we had a field hockey skills test on which I got 17/18 which was nice since I got 3.5/5 last time I had a test, but I was mad for losing that one mark since I missed the goal by 10 cm. I presented my weather forecast skit during french, and the usual events happened: the teacher decided to pick on a thing she never made clear, other students who weren't being picked on decided to pick on the fact she never picked on it, eventually leading to a cheesy lecture about irresponsible students who decide to do badly in class. In math I got to skip the last 30 minutes to go to cross country which I was very thankful for, although cross country was painful as well but in a more beneficial way. Today I finished my science lab report and will skim through socials again and then work on my applied skills drawing which I am far from done.

0 comments: